If you are going through a divorce, annulment, or legal separation; or if you are concerned about child support, custody, and visitation issues; or if you want to establish a pre- or post- nuptial agreement or have any other California family law matters you need to address, we at San Diego Family Law Attorney have the experience, depth of legal understanding, and "grit and determination" to fight for your rights and those of your children.
We have been serving San Diego and surrounding communities in Southern California with top-tier family law legal representation for many years, and we have a strong track record of winning for our clients across the full gamut of family law practice areas.
What Sets Us Apart from the Competition?
We realize that residents of San Diego and Southern California have many options when it comes to deciding on a family law lawyer. But the fact is, many law firms out there are inexperienced, under-staffed, overwhelmed with more clients than they can handle, and may not even be reputable at all.
What sets San Diego Family Law Attorney apart from crowd? Here are 7 key way in which we give you a better experience:
- Decades of family law legal experience and extensive knowledge and experience across all family law practice areas. Not every law firm can say this.
- Deep familiarity with local court procedures in San Diego and other communities in Southern California, due to longtime service in the area.
Personal attention to each and every client. We always communicate with you and keep you informed. And we take the time to learn about the unique details of your case.
- Customized legal service. We never use a "cookie cutter" approach but always build your case from the ground up to meet the exact needs of the situation.
- We treat you with the fullest respect and professionalism. We equip you with the information you need to make informed decisions, but never high-pressure you one way or the other.
- We keep ourselves affordable and let you know about all fees/rates upfront.
- We don't deal in "surprise fees" like some other firms do.
We give you a free, no-obligation initial legal consultation, and you can contact us anytime 24/7/365.
Our Legal Practice Areas
At San Diego Family Law Attorney, we have acquired, over our many years of service to the people of San Diego and beyond, a wide range of legal expertise in the area of family law. This includes divorce law and all matters related to it, but extends beyond those bounds as well.
To give you a better idea about "what we do," here are some of our major practice areas:
- Divorce. we can help you file divorce or respond to a spouse who has filed against you. We can assist in securing equitable, legal property division, spousal support amount/duration, and with all other divorce-related matters.
- Child welfare issues. Our legal team understands how child support is determined and/or adjusted. And we know how to help you in a child custody battle or in a disagreement over child visitation rights. Typically we are able to get both spouses to come to agreement on these issues instead of having a judge simply decide.
- Annulments. There are very restricted and precise rules about who can get an annulment in California and on what basis. We will be able to determine if annulment is an option in your case and explain the whole process to you.
- Legal Separations. Sometimes, due to residency minimums not yet being met or due to religious reasons, a divorce is not yet possible or not desired, but a legal separation is. We can secure your rights and those of your children whether it's divorce or legal separation.
- Pre/post nuptials. Many in California today choose to get a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement that outlines how property would be divided in the event of a divorce or the death of a spouse. We understand how to draft a legally enforceable pre- or post- nuptial that is agreeable to both you and your spouse.
Contact Us Today for Immediate Assistance!
At San Diego Family Law Attorney, we stand ready to respond to your call anytime 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact us today by calling 619-610-7425 and for a consultation on the details of your case.
We have deep experience in all family law legal practice areas, and we will be able to give you sound advice and can give you immediate attention.